|
Information
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.
Tagboard
|
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Its just 2 weeks more to 2009. Lately I've been working and it have been 2 weeks since I started my first duty in my new camp. Not bad actually, but the bad thing is we will need to work on one of the weekend in every week, and most of the public holidays.
Its December but I still cant believe it. This year its different. For the past 19-Decembers of my life, I was busily shopping, busily having gatherings, busily playing, and busily enjoying all the festive seasons! But for this year, I'm working on the eve of X'mas, and on the day of New Year. Colleagues are busily clearing leaves while I left with pathetic 1/2 day leave. Which is to say workload will be more since they are on leave most of the time.
December, a month of festives and joy work but more work.
|
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Its just 2 weeks more to 2009. Lately I've been working and it have been 2 weeks since I started my first duty in my new camp. Not bad actually, but the bad thing is we will need to work on one of the weekend in every week, and most of the public holidays.
Its December but I still cant believe it. This year its different. For the past 19-Decembers of my life, I was busily shopping, busily having gatherings, busily playing, and busily enjoying all the festive seasons! But for this year, I'm working on the eve of X'mas, and on the day of New Year. Colleagues are busily clearing leaves while I left with pathetic 1/2 day leave. Which is to say workload will be more since they are on leave most of the time.
December, a month of festives and joy work but more work.
|
About me
Ryuo
Currently serving NS
Graduated from Diploma in Mobile Business Solutions
Reaching 21
Has Class 3 License but no money for a Car
ORD-ing on 11.06.2010
|
Friends
|
Archive
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
November 2008
December 2008
|