recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Tagboard

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Like finally I have an update and refurbished my blog a little. I can't guarantee I would continue to update it frequently, afterall the daily things that I've been doing are all national secrets. But I'll try to update as often as possible.

Right after the last post which was on the CNY 2008, I was working as a web developer until I was enlisted into National Service. Met new friends, doing everything together, suffering together, passing out together. After BMT (Basic Military Training), I was posted to be a Regimental Police. After a series of courses, finally I am operational. Currently so-called an Air Trooper of the RSAF. Layman-ly, Regimental Police from RSAF.

Tomorrow will be the first day to my parent unit. Hopefully it would be an enjoyable stay until my ORD!

11 June 2010 - ORD LO!