recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Tagboard

Thursday, January 24, 2008

WHO THE FUCK DARES TO ADMIT THAT YOU KNOW ME WELL?

It can be so hilarious that things I experienced these days are CONTROVERSIAL! People telling me not to treat them so well? People leaving me because I treat them well? WHAT SHIT IS THIS! BECAUSE I AM A FUCKING GOOD PERSON SO I DESERVED THIS FATE? YEAH, FUCKING GOOD INDEED!

Do people still remember what's treasure ties? I went through many bitter experiences, that's why I treasure things ALOT. If you ever a close friend/kin to me, trust me you will know. I don't have a girlfriend, I don't have many friends, thats why each individuals of you, are so important as all of you contributed and motivated to what I am, and why I am here still.

I know my life is not yet the worst, but I really feel that its really shit. Thank god, I have a good brain that doesn't go bogus that soon, and I got a very good heart that doesn't stop beating that soon. But I really tired of all the SETBACKS, SETBACKS, SETBACKS! It just kept recurring.

Money, Work, Study, Friends, Woman.. yes, not choose 1 of the category, but ALL. EVERYTHING OCCURING! RIGHT NOW!

Try play my game of life, before you wanna lecture me.