recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Tagboard

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Alrights, now then I started blogging about my New Year.

New Year Eve, was sick at home. Slept the whole day cuz of that drowsiness effect of my flu medicine. So, until 11+, sis told me she bringing her friends over for awhile. See them playing, I alone staring com also sian. But fortunately, CL asked me out for a supper.

So, supper at mac till we past 12. ITS 2008? But I dont feel much diff.. the diff of the seconds which marks the new beginning, the mac was just as quiet.. and I was busily stealing CL's fries. HAHA!

Then went CL hse void deck, and took down the guitar to play. No, its not me who play. I don't know guitar.. haha. Wish to learn, but really suck in music. No talents?

~

New Year Day, spent my time slacking. Just don't know what to do.

~

Then for today, sch as usual. Bored with assignments again.


And for my New Year Resolution!

  1. Graduate from Ngee Ann Polytechnic with a Diploma in Mobile Business Solutions
  2. Repair my bank value to at least $1K please! (shitz, have to work!)
  3. Be fitter!
  4. Get a desktop!
  5. Think before I speak! (Always landing me into trouble for this)
  6. Her, Her and HER!