|
Information
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.
Tagboard
|
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Its the last 2 night of 2007. This year is perhaps good, perhaps bad. Still, its a year for experiences. Seeing more in people's character, exposing to working life, and dealing with many types of matters.
Now, I'm about to end this 2007 with a long marathon of flu. Seems to have recovered the other day, but then got worse just awhile ago. Sigh.. total of 24 tablet in the Panadol Flu pack, all finished by me but still not recovering?
Tmr countdown, yet again not going. I really too sick to crawl out of the house. So, say a nicer thing is that I'm gonna save all the energies to get a great start for 2008.
Yes, its going to be over soon, my dear 2007. And some things, I wish I really shall put an end to it. Maybe its true, you are not treating me even as a good friend. I said it the last last year, and the last year, and this year that I really need to forget you. And hopefully you need my existence no more.
And there's alot of things in life that I really don't wish to turn out as it could be. Alot of things, I would let it suit what others have decided. Although so much unwilling, but I got no choice, I really don't wish to hurt anyone. And cuz no one actually understands me.
Sorry to say so much unhappiness in this post, I'm really very tired after the long run of 2007.
|
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Its the last 2 night of 2007. This year is perhaps good, perhaps bad. Still, its a year for experiences. Seeing more in people's character, exposing to working life, and dealing with many types of matters.
Now, I'm about to end this 2007 with a long marathon of flu. Seems to have recovered the other day, but then got worse just awhile ago. Sigh.. total of 24 tablet in the Panadol Flu pack, all finished by me but still not recovering?
Tmr countdown, yet again not going. I really too sick to crawl out of the house. So, say a nicer thing is that I'm gonna save all the energies to get a great start for 2008.
Yes, its going to be over soon, my dear 2007. And some things, I wish I really shall put an end to it. Maybe its true, you are not treating me even as a good friend. I said it the last last year, and the last year, and this year that I really need to forget you. And hopefully you need my existence no more.
And there's alot of things in life that I really don't wish to turn out as it could be. Alot of things, I would let it suit what others have decided. Although so much unwilling, but I got no choice, I really don't wish to hurt anyone. And cuz no one actually understands me.
Sorry to say so much unhappiness in this post, I'm really very tired after the long run of 2007.
|
About me
Ryuo
Currently serving NS
Graduated from Diploma in Mobile Business Solutions
Reaching 21
Has Class 3 License but no money for a Car
ORD-ing on 11.06.2010
|
Friends
|
Archive
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
November 2008
December 2008
|