recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Tagboard

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

This sucks! Sick on revision week. I skipped school today to see the doctor. Flu and throat got phlegm. Then rested awhile before I went to meet Crizz and JX in orchard to celebrate early for JX's bday.

Walked ard Far East, bought a white leather belt from Revoltage under 30% discount, $25.. not bad. Then go Topman, I found another shirt which I like more, which is $83. Will get it soon! Then, took bus to have lunch at Cafe Cartel.

Lunch was great, of course its Cafe Cartel. Then walked ard PS. Then took bus home. Damn the 190, breakdown halfway, I was sleeping well in the bus and was forced to alight for a crowded bus. Stood all the way home.

Today I got myself even aware of my health. I'm 19 now, and I shall say I should be even aware and protect myself from having problems in future. Judging from now, its not too early. I have friends who are receiving treatment about health issues, and probably me too. I can't blame much about what I was borned with, but then I have no choice to guard myself from being worse. Thanks for people who encouraged me to accept the truth. I will be fine.