recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Tagboard

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Finally completed SCM Assignment.. what? 5,000 word content lo. Thanks to all who gave me suggestions.

Last wed, went CMPB for NS checkup. Result: PES D - Temporary waiting to be confirmed with new PES. Reason: Waiting for Hepatitis B Lab report. Yeah, because I have Hep B at birth.. aww man. If still have Hep B, maybe I cannot join the combat side liao. CRAP! I WANNA BE IN THE COMBAT SIDE! I WANNA TRAIN TO PROTECT MY COUNTRY! I WANNA BE FITTER!

These few days like very hectic. Probably is because chiong too much assignment. Got my pay le, PEANUTS! I SWEAR I WILL NOT WORK FOR JMC AGAIN! Waited 3 months never ask you to pay me double is okay already, and yet still got cheek to let us wait 3 months for only $198? Not even a 2-hundred okay.

This week considered not much spending on entertainment.. never go out. Only trip today is to gym this morning. Then spend the rest of the day doing SCM.

Probably going out nxt week.