|
Information
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.
Tagboard
|
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Holiday's finally ending. Gotta get back to study mode le. So what have I done over the holidays?
Work: WingTai Relocation Exercise - 2 days Valentino Stock Taking - 2 days Comex Sony Notebook Roadshow - 4 days
Rest of the time? 30% having outings, party, gathering. and the rest which is almost 50% of the time was at home slacking, playing, watching shows.
Haha, this should be the last vacation I'm enjoying before graduation from poly. I should say that its great.
Towards the last few days of holidays, met the MAFIAs up with special guest, Mr. Yun Xie.
It was Friday evening, went meet WL to print my NS Medical Document, then went Causeway to walk, and slack till its 10pm. Met up Shannon, then tgt we wait till Chris and LC reached Wlds from work. Then went Chris hse nearby coffeeshop to eat supper.
These few days I really eat alot. Sometimes had 2 Dinners, sometimes had supper. But of course its a good thing, I wanna gain weight! Then, LC and Chris went take a puff while waiting for YX.
This crazy dude, really so ON.. he worked 12hrs still came to meet us to chill. So, we acc him to eat, then back to Chris hse. Started playing DaiDee, then Poker. Then Yu Le Bai Fen Bai, then the 3 went for smoke break and we continue Risk. We gave up after starting awhile.. its too tedious. In the end, we talk stuff till it was almost 4 and went to Jetty as suggested by Chris. That is indeed a very emo place.. however 6 guys there, we in the end began talking about the mysterious and supernaturals. And so we watched the night with M'sia view till we are hungry, and we made our way back for early breakfast. Breakfast abit sucks. The Guo Tiao like got sand. Then went back to Chris hse, we are all tired, so we lie down and talk abit of ghost stories till all went to sleep.
We slept till 11, and LC wanted to buy bag, so we brushed up and prepare go out. WL went home, and I went home to change and meet them back at Wlds. Made our way to Far East, and ate our lunch at a eatery. The curry rice not bad, so long never ate curry. Then, we shopped. LC bought his Revoltage bag, and a belt that snapped 10min after purchase LOL! But we get a exchange for a new one. And then I bought a bermudas from Flexor.
After shopping, I really have more and more things I wished to buy.. - A Watch from Fossil - A Nike/Adidas Shoes - Yonex Badminton Shoes - Badminton Racket (Maybe buy CK's Nano 900) - A Wallet - A pair of Jeans - A new bag - Tops
Hehehe.. X'mas gifts, anyone?
|
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Holiday's finally ending. Gotta get back to study mode le. So what have I done over the holidays?
Work: WingTai Relocation Exercise - 2 days Valentino Stock Taking - 2 days Comex Sony Notebook Roadshow - 4 days
Rest of the time? 30% having outings, party, gathering. and the rest which is almost 50% of the time was at home slacking, playing, watching shows.
Haha, this should be the last vacation I'm enjoying before graduation from poly. I should say that its great.
Towards the last few days of holidays, met the MAFIAs up with special guest, Mr. Yun Xie.
It was Friday evening, went meet WL to print my NS Medical Document, then went Causeway to walk, and slack till its 10pm. Met up Shannon, then tgt we wait till Chris and LC reached Wlds from work. Then went Chris hse nearby coffeeshop to eat supper.
These few days I really eat alot. Sometimes had 2 Dinners, sometimes had supper. But of course its a good thing, I wanna gain weight! Then, LC and Chris went take a puff while waiting for YX.
This crazy dude, really so ON.. he worked 12hrs still came to meet us to chill. So, we acc him to eat, then back to Chris hse. Started playing DaiDee, then Poker. Then Yu Le Bai Fen Bai, then the 3 went for smoke break and we continue Risk. We gave up after starting awhile.. its too tedious. In the end, we talk stuff till it was almost 4 and went to Jetty as suggested by Chris. That is indeed a very emo place.. however 6 guys there, we in the end began talking about the mysterious and supernaturals. And so we watched the night with M'sia view till we are hungry, and we made our way back for early breakfast. Breakfast abit sucks. The Guo Tiao like got sand. Then went back to Chris hse, we are all tired, so we lie down and talk abit of ghost stories till all went to sleep.
We slept till 11, and LC wanted to buy bag, so we brushed up and prepare go out. WL went home, and I went home to change and meet them back at Wlds. Made our way to Far East, and ate our lunch at a eatery. The curry rice not bad, so long never ate curry. Then, we shopped. LC bought his Revoltage bag, and a belt that snapped 10min after purchase LOL! But we get a exchange for a new one. And then I bought a bermudas from Flexor.
After shopping, I really have more and more things I wished to buy.. - A Watch from Fossil - A Nike/Adidas Shoes - Yonex Badminton Shoes - Badminton Racket (Maybe buy CK's Nano 900) - A Wallet - A pair of Jeans - A new bag - Tops
Hehehe.. X'mas gifts, anyone?
|
About me
Ryuo
Currently serving NS
Graduated from Diploma in Mobile Business Solutions
Reaching 21
Has Class 3 License but no money for a Car
ORD-ing on 11.06.2010
|
Friends
|
Archive
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
November 2008
December 2008
|