|
Information
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.
Tagboard
|
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Had been working for Valentino for the past two days. Yeps, Valentino (Famous Italian Brand for Fashion Wear). Well, it was just stock-taking and had great time getting hands on their goods! Beautiful pair of shoes and stuffs, each worth like SGD 1K approximately? There's a gown that worth SGD 19,500 too!
The guys wear is not bad too. Like the sunglasses and formal wear. But still, the ladies wear attracts me more. Of course, not gonna be me who wears if I have the money. Maybe my GIRL in future? or GIRLS? (I mean including mum, sisters. I'm not that sort hor!). Hopefully there's chance to work again with them. Its a fruitful experience.
Sad thing is, I fall sick already. Been on pink health this year till this month. The bloody flu can't seems to subside and then it got worse while working on dusty environment. Caught eye on an Adidas Jacket at Isetan, Shaw House. Seldom see them on display on other outlets. However, first thing first on searching for Adidas Jersey and Polo Tee. Umm, how come its Adidas again? I don't know. I just like the brand.
Alright, not much to update. Comex PC Show next!
the nights seems weird without your voice maybe this time i had to admit i'm not as special as i thought in you probably i'm again the one building castle in the sky and yes, i dont stand important to you
not sure whether do i really love you or do i really being there because i promised to but if you rmb, i once told you "i dont mind you forgetting my existence as long as i know you're happy"
|
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Had been working for Valentino for the past two days. Yeps, Valentino (Famous Italian Brand for Fashion Wear). Well, it was just stock-taking and had great time getting hands on their goods! Beautiful pair of shoes and stuffs, each worth like SGD 1K approximately? There's a gown that worth SGD 19,500 too!
The guys wear is not bad too. Like the sunglasses and formal wear. But still, the ladies wear attracts me more. Of course, not gonna be me who wears if I have the money. Maybe my GIRL in future? or GIRLS? (I mean including mum, sisters. I'm not that sort hor!). Hopefully there's chance to work again with them. Its a fruitful experience.
Sad thing is, I fall sick already. Been on pink health this year till this month. The bloody flu can't seems to subside and then it got worse while working on dusty environment. Caught eye on an Adidas Jacket at Isetan, Shaw House. Seldom see them on display on other outlets. However, first thing first on searching for Adidas Jersey and Polo Tee. Umm, how come its Adidas again? I don't know. I just like the brand.
Alright, not much to update. Comex PC Show next!
the nights seems weird without your voice maybe this time i had to admit i'm not as special as i thought in you probably i'm again the one building castle in the sky and yes, i dont stand important to you
not sure whether do i really love you or do i really being there because i promised to but if you rmb, i once told you "i dont mind you forgetting my existence as long as i know you're happy"
|
About me
Ryuo
Currently serving NS
Graduated from Diploma in Mobile Business Solutions
Reaching 21
Has Class 3 License but no money for a Car
ORD-ing on 11.06.2010
|
Friends
|
Archive
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
November 2008
December 2008
|