recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Tagboard

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tired. TIRED!

This week is report week.. a week for last-minute work on report. Darn, I'm just only like 30% completed? Gotta do serious last-minute work on the report for sure.

Daytime working, night time report. Recently given a new project, an interesting one. The big challenge is, I'm the Project Leader. If anything fail, my head will roll. Stress? Of course!

Coming Friday will be night out @ Bugis. Will be Shan's birthday that day. Kinda looking forward to see everyone again. Especially, this time will be very formal. Dress Code: Blazers and Dresses. Of course its blazers for guys, dresses for ladies lah!

I miss the Mafias man, IAP made everyone busy and seperated. Looking forward for the last semester to get all the fun back! Meanwhile, chiong report! Friday let's rock the street! Better dress shuai shuai, let's pose for the best night out!

I'm gonna stop wasting time on all those shits. It will be fine since you dont appreciate the wishes from me. A year passed, I'm putting everything in the past, but you're still bearing grudges? Girls are petty creatures.

Last 3 weeks of Internship, I need to whip out a solid report, and prepare for a good ViVa presentation. Its also now or never to convince my company to deliver good grade into my assessment report. Thus, all the best for my best.