recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Tagboard

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Summing up the first week of July:
  • Happy Birthday, my dear sis. Finally 17!
  • Bloated and fruitful dinner gathering with some old classmates.
  • Met with the brothers to buy Shan's present.
  • 4 weeks left till Internship over.
  • REPORTS DUEING! ..and the stress level reaching its peak.

This is like why, why am I still remembering how many months since we parted. Seriously don't have any feelings left to consider, but deep down I'm still not heartless to forget her totally.

Her birthday is coming. I really really wish to wish her a happy birthday. Really wish to know how was she for the past 1 year. Afterall, we once had wonderful time together.

Is she still hating me now? Or my presence was already forgotten? Wishing her will be a good thing, or will it end up more troubles? However, all I only wanted was to express my wishes to her..

Sometimes, being oneself may be tiring. Some people are borned being loved, some people are borned giving love.

To me, once feelings was there before, the person will forever be unique to me. Okay, whatever crap. Sometimes I just felt like giving up on myself, my personality, my characters. Facing the true self might be hard sometimes. That's how maybe there's alot of fake personality in the world.

A villian might not wanted to be borned as a villian. That's the logic.