recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Tagboard

Friday, June 29, 2007

Past 2 months might seemed like a dream to me. Countless seconds we spent together, and for that instant, you made feel as if I lived for you.

Back to reality, I know you won't be mine. But I still wanna let you know girl, I've fallen too deep for you. I felt the selflessness again, liked once again crazily over a girl.

Some moments, I felt as if I stepped into your world, I felt as if I'll have you anywhere I go. Didn't know it was all but an illusion. I'll never belong to be part of your world, I'll never have you with me.

I understand nothing about why are things this way, but I understand that I fall for you too much.

And the resolution is, I gave up. No, all that I've typed was not faked. All that I've done was true. But.. let's just leave the words unsaid.



Will you get to read this? Can you feel how much I'll do for you? Sigh, forget it.