recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Tagboard

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Its 1 week down again. Pretty soon, holidays are coming. This holiday will be the most anticipating one in my life bah. Life's dull working, but no choice?

Finally I witnessed what's IT Projects. On the surface, we analyse problems, design solutions, and implement solutions. But more to it, people like us could have sleepless nights when deadline is near.

This week, I slept like only 10 odd hours (Its per wk, not per day!). Work work work.. I hate to, but I dont know why I just so automatically to get myself to work even at home.

Terrible life.

I have to work. I have to worry for family. I have to worry for others. I don't know if life is on my course. I don't know if that wish I made was a good one. I don't know if things I wanted was for myself or for others or for whatever.

People said friends are there for life. When they need my help, I help. But when I need help, how many can? Maybe I'm expecting too much for some. But I know some do cares alot.