recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Tagboard

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sigh. Last night's happenings and this morning's drama still set ringing in my mind. I'm a lousy brother.

All along, my sis handles her studies, her volleyball passion, and everything well. Everyday, she wore a smile and even I'm tricked by it. Suddenly, she went to me, telling me what happened and forcing her smile still as she tell the story.. seeing her this way, I felt so terrible.

Sleepless last night as many things went through my mind. "Next morning, first thing I had to tell my dad, my mum, and try to change this family's communication problem".

In the end, this morning I helped to get this matter up to my parents. Well, the matter was up, but I still failed to change my father's temper. Every matter had to ended up with scoldings. My sis still had to ended up curfewed. Can't they see that the previous curfew was not working too?

I felt this family was like an army barrack.. reporting back every night. At least I have no curfew of timing, but my sis.. reaching home after dinner, reach home first thing is scolding. Even though this time, Sunday dinner was set as family dinner and a MUST-attend kind, but I just felt that they acting like parents won't solve the problem.

Do you wish your kids to take care of you next time because they have the mentality that you are their parent? Why not the other way, they want to take care of you because you are their loved ones, their CLOSEST kin? Keyword: CLOSEST! Readers, think about it.

Old thinkings. Tell me how am I to change their thinking of their way of caring? Newton's 3rd Law still stand, every problem is not only one sided's fault. Sigh.