|
Information
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.
Tagboard
|
Monday, May 14, 2007
Yadda yadda, finally update. The weekend ended so soon, another week to scrap through.
Saturday, went driving early at 8. Instructor said I'm not prepared for TP. Rusty already.. committed so much mistakes. Losing confidence also la, these few weeks too hectic and I still have to clear this TP. Then went to salon for a haircut. I told the hairstylist to change a new look for me, including snipping off the long fringe. Okay.. life will change for the better with this new haircut! Hope so? And finally I got a good rest with a long nap in the afternoon.
Sunday, woke up very sick with a mild fever. Still, I have to go to Hougang to meet Sebas and guys. There is a form to sign, but in the end I got cheated to go! Aww, never mind. Played pool, had lunch and then accompany LC to buy presents. Went Lot 1 after that with WL, and met up with my sis to buy mother's day present! Mum doesn't like us to spend on gifts, so we bought home some tarts and carnations. Happy Mum's day!
TP 5 days and counting down. I really am not confident about it. Lady luck wasn't by my side these weeks. Whatever, I'll just leave it to fate.
|
Monday, May 14, 2007
Yadda yadda, finally update. The weekend ended so soon, another week to scrap through.
Saturday, went driving early at 8. Instructor said I'm not prepared for TP. Rusty already.. committed so much mistakes. Losing confidence also la, these few weeks too hectic and I still have to clear this TP. Then went to salon for a haircut. I told the hairstylist to change a new look for me, including snipping off the long fringe. Okay.. life will change for the better with this new haircut! Hope so? And finally I got a good rest with a long nap in the afternoon.
Sunday, woke up very sick with a mild fever. Still, I have to go to Hougang to meet Sebas and guys. There is a form to sign, but in the end I got cheated to go! Aww, never mind. Played pool, had lunch and then accompany LC to buy presents. Went Lot 1 after that with WL, and met up with my sis to buy mother's day present! Mum doesn't like us to spend on gifts, so we bought home some tarts and carnations. Happy Mum's day!
TP 5 days and counting down. I really am not confident about it. Lady luck wasn't by my side these weeks. Whatever, I'll just leave it to fate.
|
About me
Ryuo
Currently serving NS
Graduated from Diploma in Mobile Business Solutions
Reaching 21
Has Class 3 License but no money for a Car
ORD-ing on 11.06.2010
|
Friends
|
Archive
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
November 2008
December 2008
|