recentaboutlinksarchive
Information

Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.

Tagboard

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Yeah yeah, its weekend! Its so hard to convey my words of how happy when I see the weekends approaching. As a student, when I'm studying, or when I'm having a vacation, weekends were never be such anticipating days for me. (Haha, do I sound like other working adults?)

I worked before as a factory worker, an admin temp, and roadshow salesperson. However, such jobs were counted low responsibilities and expectations. First time getting the hang of an office job, you will find how different from other jobs. The tense atmosphere when work is going on, the responsibility that everyone is taking when given a task, and not forgetting the probability of getting a scolding if you did not meet your expectations.

But overall, its enjoyable experiencing my first time in the office environment.. isn't it?

Okay what do I have for the weekends? I wanna exercise and enjoy my saturday at home. Then on sunday, meeting Qiaoyi and make her accompany me to Bugis to shop abit, then we'll see where to go after that.

My wishlist getting longer.. but money getting lesser.

Argh! The blardy agency haven paid me!

(... off to call them for pay)