|
Information
Best viewed: Mozilla Firefox.
Resolution: 1280X800.
Tagboard
|
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Really really can't describe the mood I'm posting this right now. Count that its a relief to see me blogging instead of doing other things to calm my nerves. I really have a F*CKED up life. Seriously, I'm not used to leading a packed schedule life but things continue to get on my way and adding burden to my worries.
Firstly, financially I'm still rather helpless. Thanks to the attachment, probably it might be a relief to earn while learn.
HOWEVER, recently the attachment is not going well and I might need to withdraw. I might not be able to claim a single cent if I really need to withdraw. Regarding the reasons, I decide to keep it off my blog to prevent inviting troubles. Attachment on the verge of termination, I might need to do IHP. My peers have already started their project, joining in at this timing will be hard too.
TP drawing near, 19 May with only 1 month exact to go. Can't find much time to get back to practice. Money is also an issue to restrict the number of lessons that I could afford. Confidence might be affected by the current situation of my life.
No one's blame, just ranting for the sake of feeling better. But typing till here, I feel no better.
|
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Really really can't describe the mood I'm posting this right now. Count that its a relief to see me blogging instead of doing other things to calm my nerves. I really have a F*CKED up life. Seriously, I'm not used to leading a packed schedule life but things continue to get on my way and adding burden to my worries.
Firstly, financially I'm still rather helpless. Thanks to the attachment, probably it might be a relief to earn while learn.
HOWEVER, recently the attachment is not going well and I might need to withdraw. I might not be able to claim a single cent if I really need to withdraw. Regarding the reasons, I decide to keep it off my blog to prevent inviting troubles. Attachment on the verge of termination, I might need to do IHP. My peers have already started their project, joining in at this timing will be hard too.
TP drawing near, 19 May with only 1 month exact to go. Can't find much time to get back to practice. Money is also an issue to restrict the number of lessons that I could afford. Confidence might be affected by the current situation of my life.
No one's blame, just ranting for the sake of feeling better. But typing till here, I feel no better.
|
About me
Ryuo
Currently serving NS
Graduated from Diploma in Mobile Business Solutions
Reaching 21
Has Class 3 License but no money for a Car
ORD-ing on 11.06.2010
|
Friends
|
Archive
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
November 2008
December 2008
|